This all-weather version of the Juniper Mid is stylish enough to be your go-to boot about town, even in the gnarliest of winter weather. With waterproof Nubuck leather and fabric construction, a wool-topped O FIT Insole Thermal, 200 gram Thinsulate insulation, and cold-weather-specific, winter rubber outsoles for added traction, these are guaranteed to keep your feet ultra-toasty, no matter how steep and deep the sidewalk gets.
- Waterproof suede leather
- Textile & PU-coated leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Side zipper
- Molded rubber heel kick
- Gaiter D-ring
- Dual-density EVA midsole
- TPU chassis
- EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
- O-Fit Thermal insole:
- Mylar base layer reduces heat loss
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Moisture-wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- Felt wool top layer helps keep feet warm & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Waterproof: Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system, starting with Oboz's proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight, while textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Insulation: To keep you warm when temps plummet, 200 gram 3M Thinsulate™ insulation’s fine microfibers trap air molecules between you and the outside, creating insulation and warmth no other insulator can.
- Weight: 15.8 oz. / 449 g
|Country of Origin||Imported|