The Juniper fits and supports, whether your trail is leading out of town or back in. The waterproof, highly breathable upper encases the legendary O FIT™ Insole (contoured to the women’s-specific last) and a glove-leather lined collar. The Swiftcurrent outsole/midsole provides superior traction, cushioning, and protection in a package that moves effortlessly from cobbles to crumbling granite.
- Upper: Waterproof unbuckle leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane: Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system, starting with a proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight, while a textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium-volume feet tend to be standard width, with some combinations of high or low arches and a high or low instep.
- Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- O FIT™ Insole:
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout offers underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Swiftcurrent – A women’s-specific design providing incredible durability, stability, and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction as you stroll down Main Street and enough grip underfoot to lead you on the trail.
- Dual density EVA midsole
- TPU chassis
- EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
- Weighs 14.2 oz. (405 g)
|Country of Origin||Imported|