Make a statement in the snow this winter with the style, warmth and comfort of this women’s-specific hiker. Constructed of waterproof Nubuck leather and all the winter bells and whistles like B-DRY waterproofing, 3M Thinsulate Insulation, O FIT Insole™ Thermal and a winterized rubber outsole, they’re as comfortable shoveling the driveway as they are at girls’ night.
- O FIT Insole Thermal: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry. These thermal insoles feature an insulated top sheet for warmth and a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat back to your foot, keeping toes nice and cozy.
- Swiftcurrent Midsole: The women’s specific cushioning EVA midsole combined with a TPU chassis and ESS plate in the forefoot, which helps prevent stone bruising without inhibiting flex. The cold weather-specific outsole features our winter rubber that grips in a variety of conditions.
- Swiftcurrent Outsole: The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Molded Heel Kick
- Women's-specific last design
- Upper Material: Waterproof suede leather. Textile & PU-coated leather. Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Side zip
- Insulation: To keep you warm when temps plummet, we rely on 200 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation’s fine microfibers to trap air molecules between you and the outside, creating insulation and warmth no other insulator can.
- Weight: 18 oz. (508 grams)
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|