As any experienced hiker knows, preparation starts before you arrive at the trailhead, and whether you're making an afternoon or multi-day trek out of it, saving weight and streamlining it all are the keys to the game. Fitting right in with this approach, Oboz's updated Sawtooth minimizes weight and maximizes both features and stability: Cooling, breathable mesh, a heel counter, an ergonomic collar, and all the cushioning and traction needed to meet your current and future outdoor goals.
- Upper: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Lightweight rubber heel counter
- Asymmetrical collar design
- Construction: Strobel lasted
- Insole: O-FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout offers underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture-wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Midsole: Dual-density EVA
- Nylon shank
- Outsole: Sawtooth – A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Weighs: 12.4 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|