Even on a perfect bluebird day, you can still expect to encounter the occasional muddy, damp patch on the trail. Anticipating these inevitabilities, Oboz upgraded its classic Sawtooth hiker for such journeys, balancing out its mid-height, waterproof construction with an asymmetrical collar, breathable mesh, and a supportive heel cup. The result cushions your strides, keeps your feet cool and dry through the occasional stream or snowpack, and sheds dirt all the way to the peak and back.
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Lightweight rubber heel counter
- Asymmetrical collar design
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Construction: Board lasted
- Insole: O-FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout offers underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture-wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Midsole: Dual-density EVA
- Nylon shank
- Outsole: Sawtooth – A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Weighs: 15.5 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|