Technology takes to the trail with the new Wind River III, a boot designed to handle the toughest treks you can throw its way. Its asymmetrical chassis delivers flex when you need it with exceptional lateral support to prevent ankle rolling, dual zone lacing, waterproof protection, and integrated flex zones engineered to go the distance. From its PU heel pod that is cored out to provide lightweight support and long-lasting cushioning to its ultra-protective toe cap on top of Oboz’s most rugged outsole package, it’s fully loaded and capable of going wherever the trail may lead.
- Waterproof all nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane: Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system, starting with a proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight, while textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Molded rubber toe cap
- O FIT™ insole:
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout – Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture-wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Medium-volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- Weight: 20.0 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|