O’Neill’s Hyperfreak and Hyperdry features come together to create an extremely stretchy, fast-drying, and lightweight boardshort that’s as easily suited to swimming out in the water as it is for moving on land. Within its Hybrid, heathered design, its material gives him significant vertical and horizontal stretch for complete and fully natural movement, while a durable water-repellent finish sheds water once he’s back on the shore.
- 89% Polyester / 11% Elastane
- Heathered fabric
- 17 in. Outseam
- 140% Hyperfreak Stretch: Hyperfreak stretch is O’Neill’s stretchiest and fastest drying fabric. Great for surfing in and has a durable water-resistant coating for a faster dry time with a 190% vertical stretch and 180% horizontal stretch.
- Hyperdry DWR: The highest-quality DWR hyper-drying performance finish available is applied to the fabric, which speeds dry time and maintains a lighter weight boardshort.
- Zipper fly
- Internal waistband drawcord
- Front hand pockets with zippers help secure your belongings
- Hybrid Design: Cross-Functional & High-Performance short. The O'Neill Hybrid has unmatched technical features, including Quick Dry capabilities and Hyperstretch fabric for better range of movement
|Country of Origin||Imported|