When you need to pack as much as possible without hitting airline weight limits, the Ozone Series provides a lightweight option, so you can bring as much as you like. The Ozone Wheeled Carry-on 42L/21.5" hits most U.S. carry-on requirements with a 14" chassis width (always check with your airline provider), and includes everything you need to stay organized, move swiftly through terminals or train depots, and roll confidently over even the most undulating and challenging surfaces. Padded handles make it easy to haul when rolling isn't an option, and the main compartment has a giant opening to ease packing and unpacking. Internal compression straps keep your collared shirts or souvenirs from the bazaar in place, and a real panel zippered pocket stores your gross, wet, dirty clothes until you find the next Laundromat. Grab an Ozone Wheeled Carry-on 42L/21.5" and start planning your next trip.
- Main: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Thread
- Accent and Bottom: 450D Packcloth
- Lightweight: Lighter loads make traveling easier. Easier to hoist into the overhead compartment, and easier to haul when rushing to catch the train, because lighter weight makes everything easier.
- Organized And Accessible: New patterning optimizes interior space, and redesigned pack access opens from the side allows for greater visibility to contents. Updated internal compression straps secure clothing to prevent wrinkling, and a wide-mouth liquid pocket speeds up trips through security.
- Reliable And Strong: The durable and lightweight HighRoad LT™ chassis keeps you confident, no matter how much you pack or where you travel. With oversized wheels and internally sealed bearings, it keeps on rolling when the pavement ends, and durable fabrics borrowed from Osprey's alpine packs combined with #8 and #10 zippers ensure long-lasting function and durability.
- Top and side padded handles for comfortable carry
- Large, quick, easy-to-access liquids pocket at top of pack
- Tuckaway tow strap lets you pull or attach another bag
- Dual upper compression straps keep contents from shifting and can be used to secure a jacket
- Easy-to-pack, side-opening main compartment
- Rear panel zippered pocket offers bonus space for dirty or wet clothes
- Mesh-obscured ID window on back panel
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- External zip pocket on front panel is perfect for stashing magazines
- 14" wide HighRoad LT™ chassis meets U.S. carry-on requirements
- Capacity: 2,563 cu. in. / 42 L
- Measures 21.7H X 14.2W X 9.1D in.
- Weighs 4.5 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|