For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features like the new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Aether AG™ 60.
- Body is made out of 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accents are made out of 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- Bottom is made out of 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Custom Fit: The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
- Anti-Gravity™ Technology: The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- Convertible Top-Lid Daypack: Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
- Anti-Gravity™ Suspension: LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Anti-Gravity™ Backpanel: Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
- Isoform5 Anti-Gravity™ Mesh Harness: Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit; adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort; die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper; adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Isoform5 CM™ Hipbelt: Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit; mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
|Weight||S: 5.096 lbs.; M: 5.148 lbs.; L: 5.199 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|