Osprey's stripped down, streamlined, and svelte Aether Pro 70 is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps; or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes, where the only trail is the one you make. With one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack.
- Body: NanoFly™ 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- Accents: 315D Nylon Cordura® USA
- Bottom: 200D UHMWPE
- High-Performing Design: Stripped down, lightweight, lean, and mean for moving fast and getting the job done. Built with rugged dependability to keep you moving strongly toward your objective, no matter how big.
- Lightweight and Streamlined: These packs are built for those who appreciate efficiency and create their own specific systems of organization based on their unique needs, whether expedition mountaineer or explorer of points unknown
- Custom Molding: They don’t just carry heavy loads well; they also fit bodies of all shapes and sizes. Interchangeable harness sizes coupled with heat-moldable hipbelts provide the most outstanding fit and comfort possible.
- A Yarn To Tell: NanoFly™ fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 210D Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Removable floating top lid with a zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks, and smaller items close at hand
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite daypack or Alpine Pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle for moments when “safety third” doesn’t cut it*
- Lightwire™ Suspension: Aluminum 7075 peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt; Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Airscape™ Backpanel: Precision-cut and accordion-spread mesh-covered foam ridges. Lightweight and comfortable contact surface
- Isoform4 Harness: Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
- Isoform4 CM™ Hipbelt: Custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit
- Small: 4089 cu. in. / 67 L
- Medium: 4272 cu. in. / 70 L
- Large: 4455 cu. in. / 73 L
- Small: 32.28H x 17.72W x 14.57D in.
- Medium: 34.25H x 17.72W x 14.57D in.
- Large: 36.22H x 17.72W x 14.57D in.
- Small: 3.81 lbs.
- Medium: 3.94 lbs.
- Large: 4.06 lbs.
- Holds 30-60 lbs.
- Small: 16-19 in.
- Medium: 18-21 in.
- Large: 20-23 in.
- Spot clean
|Weight||Small: 16-19 in.; Medium: 18-21 in.; Large: 20-23 in.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|