Utterly stylish and unapologetically versatile, the Archeon 25 features a roll-top closure and a clean silhouette that can just as easily accompany your commute to the coffee shop or carry the essentials for a day hike. Quality crafted with durable recycled fabrics, this pack was created to crossover between trail and everyday without forfeiting Osprey's signature quality and comfort. Featuring dual side pockets, a removable raincover and reservoir sleeve.
- VERSATILITY: With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
- SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD: Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- SUSPENSION: HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL: Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- HARNESS: Adjustable harness. Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support. Adjustable sternum strap
- Roll top with extended single zip front panel access
- Front stretch woven/fabric shove-it pocket
- Hidden internal zip pocket
- VOLUME: 1526 IN3 / 25 L
- DIMENSIONS: 22.44H X 12.99W X 9.45D IN.
- WEIGHT: 2.97 LBS.
- MAIN: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
- BOTTOM: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
|Country of Origin||Imported|