The Atmos AG™ 50 is the best-fitting, most ventilated, and comfortable pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips lasting a weekend or more. The innovative AntiGravity™ suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy-to-use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, and a FlapJacket™ for lidless use, the Atmos AG™ 50 is still the top contender.
- Main: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Anti-Gravity™ Suspension and Backpanel: Osprey's Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing an outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The LightWire™-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- FlapJacket™: A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
- Organization: An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options.
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in the perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut™ side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Anti-Gravity™ Mesh Harness: Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort. Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Small: 2868 cu. in. / 47 L
- Medium: 3051 cu. in. / 50 L
- Large: 3234 cu. in. / 53 L
- Small: 30.71H X 14.96W X 15.35D in.
- Medium: 32.68H X 14.96W X 15.35D in.
- Large: 34.65H X 14.96W X 15.35D in.
- Small: 4.13 lbs.
- Medium: 4.21 lbs.
- Large: 4.29 lbs.
- Small: 16-19 in.
- Medium: 18-21 in.
- Large: 20-23 in.
|Weight||Small: 4.13 lbs.; Medium: 4.21 lbs.; Large: 4.29 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|