Osprey's Hikelite 32 is an unassuming technical pack that is perfect for both day hikes and everyday use. A well-ventilated AirSpeed backpanel means you’ll never have to deal with hoisting a sweaty pack onto your back, and an integrated raincover has you—and your pack—covered on less-than-bluebird days. No matter your daily destination, if you're looking for a simple pack that provides excellent comfort, supreme ventilation, and extra features, the Hikelite 32 is the right pack for you.
- EVERYDAY USE: Looking for a simple pack that provides great comfort and added features like an integrated raincover? The Hikelite is the right pack to grab before heading out your door, no matter the destination or the weather.
- VENTILATION: Hoisting a sweaty pack onto your back is one of the least enjoyable experiences imaginable. The suspended-mesh Airspeed Hikelite backpanel means hikers never have to worry about those soggy moments again.
- Integrated raincover keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather
- Trekking pole attachment with upper compression strap capture
- Internal hydration sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Stretch mesh side pockets for storing smaller items
- Upper side compression straps
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Zippered front pocket
- Fixed toplid with external pocket
- Under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- VOLUME: 1953 IN3 / 32 L
- WEIGHT: 1.76 LBS.
- DIMENSIONS: 21.3H X 11.0W X 11.0D IN.
- MAIN: 100D Nylon Mini Diamond Shadow
- ACCENT: 100D Nylon Mini Diamond Shadow
- BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth
|Country of Origin||Imported|