At home hiking, biking and more, the Tempest Jr. is designed for girls aged 4-12 years old. Featuring comfortable and breathable AirScape suspension and a seamless harness-to-hipbelt wrap that flexes with the child's body during the sport of their choice. Constructed with durable, lightweight fabric; easy-to-reach hipbelt pockets; an external reservoir sleeve; and loop for a blinky light.
- AIRSCAPE SUSPENSION: An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- LIGHT AND FAST: A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- MULTI-SPORT: From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual mesh hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- MAIN: bluesign-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- VOLUME: 671 IN3 / 11 L
- DIMENSIONS: 15.35H X 9.84W X 6.69D IN.
- WEIGHT: 1.2 LBS.
|Country of Origin||Imported|