Occasionally you need to escape the town in which you live and work-its weather is too cold, its sky too cloudy and it sorely lacks sun and cyan-blue waters. Enter the Farpoint Wheeled 65, a versatile travel pack that's willing and able to accompany you to, say, Santorini-and transform to fit your needs when you get there. Booked a cliffside room for your stay? No problem. Durable wheels let you roll your belongings until the path ahead decides you should deploy the lightweight backpacking suspension. A large front-panel opening makes quick and easy work out of packing and unpacking, while internal compression makes sure everything stays in place until you reach paradise. Compatible with the Daylite Travel for streamlined outings that call for your laptop and a few other essentials.
- Durable chassis with oversized 90mm wheels
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking
- Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items
- Daylite compatible attachment loops / external attachment points
- Front mesh pockets
- Dual front panel StraightJacket compression straps
- Lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall
- Chassis provides rolling performance on rough surfaces
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt ventilation and comfort
- Suspension packs behind Stowable cover when not in use
- Load Range: 20 - 40 lbs.
- Volume: 3,967 IN3 / 65 L
- Dimensions: 27.56H X 16.14W X 13.39D in.
- Weight: 6.17 lbs.
- Material: 210D High Tenacity Nylon, 500D Nylon
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|