With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard for deluxe duffels. This season brings a relocated and dedicated zippered laptop and tablet pocket—and functional storage options for items both big and small—with multiple access points. When a duffel isn’t enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.
- Structural sidewalls hold your bag open, making it easy to pack and unload, especially with the massive U-zip opening. Dedicated, easily accessible pockets provide on-the-go access to key items. Traveling is about experience and memories, and you'll have more time for both when you spend less time packing.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- Large panel lockable zip access to main compartment
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents and more
- StraightJacket compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects clothing and gear
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling
- Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle
- D-rings to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Stowaway padded hipbelt to stabilize larger loads
- Dual internal zippered side pockets
- Large lower zippered compartment provides additional organization for shoes and other items
- Dimensions: 25H X 14W X 12D IN.
- Weight: 3.9 LBS
- Volume: 3967 IN3 / 65 L
- Main fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Accent: 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop
- Bottom: 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|