With market-leading technology delivering cutting-edge comfort and a precision fit, the men's specific Osprey UNLTD AG 32 offers a truly uncompromising hiking experience that must be felt to be believed. Designed by founder Mike Pfotenhauer and the Osprey innovation team, our most technical hiking pack yet executes premier performance with stand-out features.
- Included ultralight raincover made with bluesign approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Dedicated external access hydration compartment with Osprey Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Large zip access to main compartment with snag-resistant laminated zip flap
- Easy-access upper zip pocket with key clip keeps phone, wallet and other valuables handy
- Front compression panel with stretch side panels securely stores overloads
- Front zip pocket with snag-resistant laminated zip flap stores maps and other essentials
- Dual upper and lower quick release compression straps
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Left-side zippered hipbelt pocket and standard stretch woven side pocket. Right-side extra-large reinforced stretch woven side pocket extends onto hipbelt for easy access to water bottle or extra gear/layers
- MAIN: NanoFly: 210D high-tenacity nylon x UHMWPE ripstop, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- BOTTOM: bluesign approved 100% recycled 500D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
SIZE VOLUME DIMENSIONS WEIGHT S/M 1953 IN3 / 32 L 23.23H X 14.57W X 11.42D IN. 3.354 LBS. L/XL 2075 IN3 / 34 L 24.02H X 14.57W X 11.42D IN. 3.398 LBS.
|Weight||S/M 3.354 LBS ... L/XL 3.398 LBS.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|