The women’s-specific Mira 22 Pack is a quality hike hydration pack that comes with premium features to match the importance of your outdoor pursuits. A sizable main compartment stores all that’s needed for a long day hike, or even a supported overnight.
An integrated 2.5-liter reservoir and raincover ensure from the start that you never go thirsty and your pack stays dry. AirSpeed suspension and an adjustable harness deliver a comfortable and custom fit, while a highly ventilated 3D-tensioned backpanel offers excellent air flow. Front, side, and hipbelt pockets keep everything in its place and our Stow-on-the-Go attachment system lets you store trekking poles directly onto the pack in seconds.
- Material: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby, 100D Nylon Mini Honeycomb, 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Adjustable Airspeed Suspension: Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- Oganized: Four zippered pockets, three internal mesh pockets, and a roomy main compartment for keeping gear organized and accessible.
- Reservoir Included: Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir stores in a dedicated compartment and includes a magnetic sternum strap bite valve to keep you hydrated all day long.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
- Large panel front pocket with internal organization
- Airspeed Suspension: 4.0 mm LightWire peripheral frame uses newly designed AirSpeed suspension geometry to create deeper curve, drawing the lumbar in to deliver outstanding fit and stability
- Airspeed Backpanel: 3D-tensioned open mesh backpanel with side ventilation evenly spreads loads across the entire backpanel for improved load transfer and superb ventilation
- Adjustable Harness: New adjustable harness yoke design tracks securely on the AirSpeed frame and buttons into web ladder to allow over 4" of adjustability and ensure excellent fit
- Hipbelt: Ventilated mesh over die-cut foam integrates perfectly with the broad, contoured lower backpanel mesh to provide secure fit and effective load transfer
- Gear Capacity (L):22 liters
- Gear Capacity (cu. in.): 1,343 cubic inches
- Dimensions 21 x 14 x 12 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs, 12 oz.
- Spot Wash
|Weight||2 lb., 12 oz|
|Country of Origin||Imported|