Ospreyâ€™s womenâ€™s specific Verve 9 is the ideal cycling companion. Made to carry weight in an upright position, a foam framesheet spreads the load across a ventilated mesh backpanel for all-day comfort. The BioStretchâ„¢ shoulder harness provides a contoured fit and the webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces. If you end up carrying extra weight, top compression straps lend extra load stability.
- Main: 210D Poly Honey Comb
- Accent: 420HD Packcloth
- Bottom: 420HD Packcloth
- A dedicated hydration compartment with direct zip access for easy loading includes a Hydraulicsâ„¢ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Ultralight with minimal body contact for a fit that feels like itâ€™s not there
- When youâ€™re at the brewpub celebrating a great ride, the LidLockâ„¢ system connects your helmet to the pack so you can retain possession of both after a couple of lagers
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- LidLockâ„¢ Helmet Attachment - An elasticized LidLockâ„¢ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulicsâ„¢ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Volume: 549 cu. in. (9L)
- Dimensions: 16 x 9 x 8 in.
- Weight: 1.12 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|