For fine-tuned ropework, you want the fingerless dexterity of the Fossil Rock II Gloves. With just enough back-of-hand protection, and a super durable goat leather and split suede palm, these gloves give you the best balance of gloves on-and-off performance for all day climbs. The kevlar stitching and overlays on the palm are particularly well suited for preventing ropeburn while belaying and rappelling, while a carabiner loop keeps these close at hand.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Leather Palm
- Fingerless Design
- Kevlar Stitching and Split Suede Palm Overlays for Durability
- Neoprene Cuff for All Day Comfort
- Gusseted Wrist Entry withHook/Loop Wrist Closure
- Harness/Carabiner Clip Loop
- Low Profile Pull Loop
- FABRIC: Outer Material: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex knit Palm Material: Goat Leather Palm Overlay Material: Cow Split Suede Cuff: 100% Neoprene
- WEIGHT: 5.2 oz/147.4 g
|Weight||5.2 oz/147.4 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Outer Material: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex knit Palm Material: Goat Leather Palm Overlay Material: Cow Split Suede Cuff: 100% Neoprene|