Fondly nicknamed the “Crocs,” these gaiters have been around forever and are still used around the world today. Their fitted design keeps snow, rocks, and debris out of your socks and shoes as you’re traveling through harsh environments. Waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric will keep you comfortable even in the most inclement weather, and triple-bartacked BioThane webbing and abrasion-resistant Cordura components provide long-lasting durability. Secure these gaiters to your hiking boots, 3-season mountaineering boots, or double-shell plastic boots with the reinforced boot lace hooks and instep strap and enjoy distraction-free hiking and climbing.
Fit Note! We recommend sizing down one full size for best fit with lightweight hiking boots, shoes, or trail runners. When wearing your gaiters properly, the instep strap buckle should lie on the side of your shoe, not underneath.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Durable BioThane Instep Strap
- Abrasion-Resistant Cordura at Inner Leg and Boot
- Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth
- Double Stitched Front Closure
- Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks
- Hook and Loop Front Closure
- Buckle Top Hem Closure
- FABRIC: bluesign approved, GORE-TEX 3L, 100% Nylon, 70D Plain Weave Upper Leg Panel, Cordura 2L, 100% Nylon,, 1000D Woven Foot Panel, 100% Nylon, 420D Packcloth Lining With PU Coating
|Country of Origin||Imported|