When a piece of gear has a cult-like following like the Ferrosi Hooded Jacket does, you don’t mess with it unless you can really justify it. So Outdoor Research kept everything everyone loves about their tough but breathable do-it-all lightweight weather-resistant soft shell, and added thumb loops and slightly changed the hybrid mapping on the wrists for a fresh look.
- 86% nylon, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop body and hood, Cordura® 91% nylon, 9% spandex 120 D stretch woven shoulders and lower sleeves
- Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Breathable, Quick-Drying, Abrasion-Resistant, Hybrid Mapped Construction, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Fully Adjustable Hood, YKK® DWR-Treated Zippers, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Key Clip
- Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Cuffs, Internal Thumb Loops, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Standard Fit
- Center Back Length: 29 ¾ in.
- Average Weight: 13.9oz / 393g (L)
|Country of Origin||Imported|