Fresh style meets an old favorite in these best-selling women's alpine climbing pants. Made from water and wind resistant fabric, they offer mirroring stretch and breathability. Perfect for high-energy alpine climbing, mountaineering, and ice climbing, they feature ActiveTempe thermo-regulating technology, which adjusts to your body temperature to keep you cool, dry, and comfy during high-exertion activities. Other features include a harness-compatible waist, gusseted ankle zips, and reinforced scuff guards.
- 50% Nylon, 43% Polyester 7% spandex 90D stretch double weave
- Zip hand and thigh pockets
- YKK DWR-treated zippers
- Grommets for instep lace
- Boot lace hook
- Drawcord cuff adjustments
- Reinforced scuff guards
- Brushed Tricot-lined Waistband
- ActiveTemp thermo-regulating technology in waistband adjusts to your body temperature to keep you cool, dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities.
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted ankle zippers
- Gussted crotch
- Harness-compatible waist with adjustable tabs
- Fold up waistband for additional coverage
- Water and wind resistant
- Movement-mirroring stretch
- Standard fit
- Inseam: 32 in.
- Weight: 20.5 oz.
- Best for: Winter climbing, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Care: Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||50% Nylon, 43% Polyester 7% spandex|