Two powerful technologies fuse into one hard shell that feels good, protects better, and far surpasses the performance of heavier jackets. The lightweight durability of Pertex Diamond Fuse technology keeps you agile through rugged environments, and the breathable waterproof comfort of AscentShell technology lets you move and speed up when precipitation comes down. A high-mobility, low-bulk fit takes up less space in your pack and layers more efficiently with harnesses and backpacks. Built in collaboration with Outdoor Research alpine ambassadors Emilie Drinkwater and Graham Zimmerman, this hard shell has been tested and trusted in some of the harshest environments on earth, including the world's second highest mountain K2. Find out what makes this alpine shell roof-of-the-world ready when you try it on yourself.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Air Permeable
- Fully Adjustable Helmet Compatible Hood
- Wire Brim and Hoodlock
- Dynamic Reach Underarm Panels
- External and Internal Chest Pockets
- High Hand Pockets Placed Above Hip Belt and Harness
- YKK Aquaguard Hand and Chest Pocket Zippers
- Dual Internal Mesh Stash Pockets
- YKK Aquaguard Vislon Center Front Zipper
- Double Separating Center Front Zipper
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Foam Bead Inserts to Keep Hem Under Harness
- Adjustable Wrist Cuffs
- FABRIC: bluesign approved AscentShell x Pertex Shield Air Diamond Fuse 3L, 100% Nylon 30D Ripstop with 7D Tricot Backer.
- CENTER BACK LENGTH: 29 in
- WEIGHT: 10.5 oz/298 g
|Weight||10.5 oz/298 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Nylon 30D Ripstop|