The Snowcrew Pants utilize recycled materials and waterproof technologies to deliver an insulated resort-ready kit that excels in cold weather skiing and snowboarding conditions.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- The Snowcrew Pants offer a waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-taped shell with high-loft synthetic insulation for warmth without bulk for resort riding in all conditions.
- The jacket features a waterproof, breathable Ventia 2L shell and 85% recycled content VerticalX Eco synthetic insulation for a superior warmth-to-weight ratio. They feature a variety of pockets, including zip hand pockets, an avalanche beacon pocket, a mesh-backed inner thigh vent, and internal stretch mesh gaiters to keep snow and debris at bay.
- Backed by the OR Ambassador Team, the Snowcrew Pants are the perfect gear for those who want to stay warm and dry on the hill without sacrificing mobility or range of motion.
- Fully Seam Taped
- Mechanical Stretch
- Waist Adjustment Tabs
- Belt Loops
- Zip Hand Pockets
- Avalanche Beacon Pocket with Clip in Right Hand Pocket
- Mesh Backed Outer Leg Vents (Plus-Size Specific Feature)
- Articulated Knees
- Stretch Mesh Internal Gaiter with Power Strap Slot
- Reinforced Scuff Guard
- bluesign approved Ventia 2L 100% Polyester (56% Recycled) 75D X 150D Plain Weave Mechanical Stretch Shell
- bluesign approved 100% Recycled Polyester 50D Taffeta Lining
- VerticalX Eco 100% Polyester (85% Recycled) Insulation 45 G/M2, 100% Nylon 420D Oxford Scuff Guard
- Weight: 24.83 oz/ 704 g
|24.83 oz/ 704 g
|Country of Origin
|Polyester / Recycled Polyester