By surrounding weather-vulnerable down with water-resistant PrimaLoft Gold, we ensure the Stormbound Mitts will both stay warm in wet weather and wick perspiration away from the skin. Breathable Pertex Shield+ technology provides waterproof protection around the outer shell, and further guards your hands from wet or melting snow. Finally, a comfy, secure rib-knit cuff with hook-and-loop closure seals out the elements.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Soft Nose-Wipe on Thumb
- Removable Leash
- Pull-on Loop
- Glove Clip
- Moonlight Pile Fleece Palm Lining
- Down Filled
- Separated Fingers
- Hook and Loop Wrist Closure,
- Tapered Wrist
- Touchscreen-Compatible Thumb
- Main Fabric: Pertex Shield 2L, 100% Polyester
- Palm: Water resistant goat leather palm - PrimaLoft Silver Insulation 100% polyester: 133g/m² at palm and back of thumb - 100% Polyester Tricot lining at back of hand, Moonlight Pile Fleece 100% polyester with ActiveTemp technology at palm lining.
- Back of Hand: PrimaLoft Gold Insulation 100% polyester: 340g/m² back of hand and 133g/m² at wrist cuff, 800+ fill down insulation - Responsibly sourced goose down insulation
- Weight: 6.7 oz./190 g
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium VI, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight||6.7 oz./190 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester|
|Additional Features||Water Resistant`Wicking`Touchscreen compatible|