Adapts to climbing, mountaineering and canyoning uses: may be used as a double lanyard to tether oneself, to install a rappel system or to move along a traverse line. May be used to install an equalized belay station, which can be re-adjusted once installed.
- Completely adjustable double lanyard
- Allows optimal positioning at the anchor, to facilitate maneuvers
- Length of fixed arm can be adjusted to the climber's needs
- The ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape makes it easy to manipulate, for quick and precise adjustment of the adjustable arm.
- Dynamic rope lanyard, to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
- Connectors are held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping.
- One-handed adjustment
- Used with two Sm'D-type locking carabiners (e.g., SCREW-LOCK on the fixed arm and TWIST-LOCK on the adjustable arm).
- For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Length: 180 cm
- Weight: 180 g
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109
- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- References L087AA00
- Guarantee 3 years
|Country of Origin||Imported|