Designed for classical mountaineering, the Petzl Summit 2 Ice Axe is at home on glaciers, snowfields, and technical terrain.
- Curved upper shaft for greater clearance on technical terrain—straight lower shaft for better plunging power while on moderate terrain
- Hot-forged steel pick and adze
- Durable stainless steel spike for plunging in hard snow
- Head and spike both equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or sling
- Rugged, durable, anodized 7075 aluminum shaft
- Handle cut into shaft for better performance when used on technical ice
|Country of Origin||Imported|