Weather is the perfect, pocket-sized folding guide to clouds, storms, and weather patterns.
- A must-have reference guide for novice meteorologists, this indispensable guide teaches how to observe clouds and anticipate weather changes
- Also highlights weather phenomena ranging from hurricanes to the Aurora Borealis
- Laminated for durability
- This handy guide is a great source of portable information
- Ideal for field use by novices and experts alike
- Size (folded): 8.25 x 3.5 in.
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Author: James Kavanagh
- Illustrations: Raymond Leung
- From Waterford Press
|Country of Origin||Imported|