Ideal for urban commutes on cold, if not outright chilly, days, this utility-inspired style meets up with an insulating design and a handful of practical features. As this jacket mirrors the latest menswear trends, high-loft synthetic insulation spreads superior warmth retention out over a greater area – keeping you toasty without piling on extra weight and additionally controlling moisture in the process. Added to this, cuffs, a removable hood, and an adjustable hem act as a three-sided barrier against the elements, and multiple pockets give you just as many options – stuff your hands in as you walk toward the car, hold onto your phone, and keep key valuables just a reach away.
- Shell: 98% organic cotton/2% spandex heavyweight canvas blend
- Lining: 100% polyester Sherpa upper body and 100% taffeta quilting in the lower portion
- Insulation: high-loft 100g 100% polyester retains a high level of warmth and sheds moisture
- Full-length zipper with a chin guard and storm flap to block out the elements
- Media pocket keeps your wallet and phone close and secure
- Dual-entry pockets can be used for your hands or valuables
- Two snap flap chest pockets
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs and adjustable hook-and-loop tabs keep out the cold
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Drawcord hem for full coverage against the cold
- Straight fit sits close to the body
- Center back length: 30 in.
- Machine washable
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Shell: 98% organic cotton/2% spandex heavyweight canvas blend; Lining and Insulation: 100% polyester|