The newest handheld lights from Princeton Tec are inspired by decades of experience creating lights for the most demanding users. Although larger than the Tec 1, the Tec 2 is still compact and lightweight enough to live in your pocket or pack without you even realizing it’s there. When you do need some light, the Tec 2 is at the ready, thanks to a deep carry pocket clip that helps it stay exactly where you pinned it.
These lights have a heart of metal, wrapped by an outside made of the highest-quality injection-molded polymers. The Tec 2 is powered by two CR123 cells, blasting out 250 lumens in a focused spot beam pattern. The Tec 2 is regulated for the entire time it runs, meaning that you will get a full 250 lumens for the three-plus hours the light is on. The tailcap switch is conveniently located; tap for momentary light or press for constant light. Bonus feature: they are waterproof.
- The 1 in. diameter makes this light compatible with many available mounts on the market.
- Focused Narrow Beam: This pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas, or for use during fast-paced activities.
- IPX7 lights provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- Maxbright LED: The highest quality LED available, Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED, depending upon the application.
- Ideal for backpacking, camping, hiking, fire/rescue, law enforcement/military, paddling, preparedness, safety/industrial, trade, and travel/EDC
- Power: 250 Lumens
- Lamp: 1 Maxbright LED
- Burn Time: 3.25 hours
- Batteries: 2 CR123 Lithium
- Weight: 4.2 oz. / 120g
- Water Resistant: IPX7
- Spot High Mode: R. 3h, 10min, 58m
|Country of Origin||USA|