Built for lightweight ascents and to help you pare back kit on remote, multi-day expeditions, the Kinetic Alpine 2.0 is a versatile, high stretch, waterproof shell for hikers, climbers and mountaineers.
It uses soft and quiet waterproof Proflex fabric with a breathable waterproof membrane, 100% recycled face fabric and a fast-wicking backer to shift moisture during high-energy ascents. Reinforced panels across the hip, arm, shoulders and hood protect against the abrasion and exposure of tough, technical climbs. Designed with a closer fit than a traditional shell, its flexible construction is combined with a range of high-spec features.
For all-day dryness, comfort and mobility, it has water-resistant AquaGuard zips, a helmet-compatible hood, and easy adjustment at the hood, hem and cuffs. Tough but flexible, waterproof but breathable, this is the ultimate ‘soft’ hardshell for committed alpine adventure.
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length:(Size M): 75cm/29.5inch
- Weight: 422.5g
- Helmet compatible hood with a stiffened and flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- YKK aquaguard 2-way center front zip
- YKK aquaguard pocket zips
- YKK inner zipped chest pocket
- Dual fabrics provide reinforcement in high wear areas
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled polyester knit face 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 120gsm/ HH: 10,000 mm/ MVTR: 35000g/m2/24 hrs
- Reinforcement - Stretch polyamide woven 3L/ Proflex/ 149 gsm - Stretch polyamide woven 3L/ Proflex/ 149 gsm
- Centre back length (Size M): 75cm/29.5inch
|Country of Origin
|Recycled polyester knit face 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer