Tick-borne illnesses are the fastest-growing bacterial infections in the United States. Insect Shield® technology is an EPA-approved, odorless treatment built right into the fabric, providing protection for the entire family against insects, including those that can carry Lyme Disease, Zika, West Nile Virus, malaria, and other insect-borne diseases. Royal Robbins has added Insect Shield® to their Everyday Traveler Pant to repel insects, protect against harmful UV rays, and provide a lightweight, quick-drying, easy-to-wear adventure staple. The security pockets are large enough for passports and large smart phones.
- 4.4 oz. 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Discovery Stretch Nylon with Insect Shield®
- One of Royal Robbins’ core fabrics, the Discovery Stretch Nylon is durable, lightweight, quick-drying, and wrinkle resistant, with great stretch for increased range of motion and comfort.
- Insect Shield® repels insects, including those that can carry Lyme disease, Zika, and other insect-borne diseases
- Travel pocket configuration: zippered side cell phone pocket and rear pocket, in addition to drop-in hand and back pockets
- Security fly and soft interior waistband for comfort and wicking
- Eco-friendly, bluesign®-approved fabric
- 32 in. inseam
- Machine washable
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||96% nylon/4% spandex|
|Additional Features||Insect repellent|