Inspired by the best-selling X Ultra Family, this mid-cut hiking shoe is the go-to option for outdoor enthusiasts. The X ULTRA PIONEER MID CLIMASALOMON WATERPROOF is packed with all the technology you need including waterproof protection. Yet versatile enough to adapt your daily life.
- Advanced Chassis: Advanced Chassis is a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- ClimaSalomon Waterproof: A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Mud Contagrip: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Drop: 11 in mm
- Heel stack height: 19 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 8 mm
|Country of Origin||Imported|