With a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, the ODYSSEY GTX is made for long-lasting comfort and protection on multi-day adventures. The fit is extra comfortable with a bit more space in the toes so your feet can spread over long mileage, highly-cushioned midsole to reduce impact, and reduced weight to save energy.
- Contagrip MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Durable, protective synthetic lining.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- A molded sockliner that improves comfort by mimicking the foot's natural shape.
- Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin