Some adventures are equal parts connecting with friends, having fun outside, and discovering new places. The sleek OUTline GTX is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and protection for any trail.
- Contagrip MD: Focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Synthetic upper: Provides great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- OrthoLite diecut sockliner: Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- Flat laces: Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Outsole: Rubber
- Anatomical fit: Slim fit
- Drop (in mm): 9
- Weight (g): 350
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|