Some adventures are equal parts connecting with friends, having fun outside, and discovering new places. Sleek and stylish, the OUTline Low GTX is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and waterproof protection for any trail.
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Textile lining
- Gusseted tongue blocks out debris
- Injected EVA midsole
- GORE-TEX® membrane repels water while letting moisture escape
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Traditional lace-up closure
- Welded SensiFit™ construction adapts to your strides
- Removable Ortholite® footbed improves shock absorption
- Heel foam Seamless technology
- Midfoot shank for improved stability
- Slim, athletic style: Built with a running last and integrated features, this sleek but technical shoe looks as light and agile as it feels.
- Sneaker-like comfort: Lightweight and engineered with great flexibility and foothold, OUTline is as comfortable as a running shoe.
- Outdoor grip, outdoor durability, outdoor protection: Mid-height, 5mm deep lugs on the outsole, protective toe cap, and a full GORE-TEX® membrane offer all the outdoor adventure protection you need.
- Non marking, high-traction Contagrip outsole: Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- Weighs 1 lb., 8.6 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|