Go forth and conquer the trails with SENSE RIDE. With enough cushioning to push the mileage, an 8mm heel drop, and proven fit, it has you ready to go all day.
- Comfort – Generously cushioned, Sense Ride makes the longest runs and the roughest surfaces a lot more comfortable
- Ride – Built with a natural rocker profile, the sole and midsole of this shoe help you keep putting one foot in front of the other.
- Grip – Contagrip sole offers great traction on soft or hard, wet or dry surfaces.
- Lace pocket – Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Quicklace™ – Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Friction-free lace eyelet – For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Molded EVA provides excellent next-to-foot cushioning and anatomical support
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better-cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time.
- Recycled tire content to protect the environment.
- EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- 3D stretch air mesh – 3D open mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Compressed EVA
- Profeel Film engages during the transition phase to support the foot and improve the overall rolling of the shoes during toe-off. It provides a mechanism linking the rear part of the shoes to the forefoot, and provides consistency and stability through the middle of the shoe.
- EndoFit™ – an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
- Vibe Technology is the combination of EnergyCell+, Opal, and unique assembly that work together as a system to attenuate vibrations, reducing a potentially harmful load to the body while delivering a responsive ride.
- Opal is a cushioning compound that is inserted into the midsole to provide a soft and comfortable underfoot ride with the benefit of high-rebound. Cushioned and bouncy, the best of both worlds. In addition, Opal is extremely lightweight, durable and maintains its performance in extreme temperatures.
- Weight: 9.7 oz. (275g)
- Weight: 4
- Cushioning: 5
- Stability: 4
- Protection: 3
- Breathability: 4
- Durability: 4
- Midsole height: 27mm/19mm (8mm drop)
|Country of Origin||Imported|