Youâ€™ve got a rocky, up-and-down journey ahead, so make sure you stay light on your feet. Salomonâ€™s Speedcross 4 style delivers such a blend: A breathable mesh upper with a water-repellent finish and mud guard helps you handle the terrain, while Contagrip gives you the traction to get through rough patches. At the same time, youâ€™ve got to stay comfortable, and assisting you is a SensiFit upper to eliminate hotspots and a responsive, shock-reducing design.
- Upper is made out of breathable mesh with stabilizing fabric overlays
- Anti-debris features, gusseted tongue, and mud guard keep out sediment
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Uses the low-profile QuickLace system
- Responsive fit offers shock attenuation, so you stay comfortable
- SensiFit upper eliminates chafing and hot spots
- Ortholite footbed and dual-density EVA midsole give you support
- Contagrip gives you long-lasting traction, even in wet conditions
- Neutral pronation
- 11mm drop
- Weighs 10.9 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|