The latest version of the icon. SPEEDCROSS 5 GORE-TEX has a new GORE-TEX construction with a floating tongue that improves comfort and streamlines the overall look and feel of the shoe. It maintains the renown grip, outstanding cushioning, and precise fit that have made this shoe a favorite.
- Mud Contagrip: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded OrthoLite sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Quicklace: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile 100% polyester
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Drop: 10 in mm
- Lug depth: 5 mm
- Heel stack height: 37.4 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 27.4 mm
- Weight: 340 g
- Lacing system: Quicklace
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
|Country of Origin||Imported|