Get ready to power through uphills and descents with the updated X-ULTRA 4 GTX. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement
- Trail-inspired agility: Drawing on our trail-running expertise, this shoe is lighter and more agile, so you stay nimble on uneven terrain.
- Enhanced stability: The new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility.
- All-terrain grip: The Contagrip MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Synthetic upper: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit: Cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Quicklace: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
- Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Lacing system: Quicklace
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Drop (in mm): 11
- Weight (g): 390
|Country of Origin||Imported|