A versatile trail shoe that does it all, the SENSE RIDE 5 is equally in its element on short, fast trail runs as on ultra distances. A super comfortable overachiever that easily adapts to a variety of terrains, with a balanced midsole for cushioning, response and an engineered mesh upper with Sensifit for just the right amount of comfortable hold.
- OUTSOLE: Our All Terrain Contagrip is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- MIDSOLE: energyFOAM - Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Engineered mesh is a structure that varies the weave to offer more support and durability or flexibility and breathability, according to the specific needs of the shoe.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- RESPONSIVE TECHNOLOGY: Profeel Film gives your stride a smoother and more stable feel by acting as a filter between you and the terrain.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Drop: 8.3 in mm
- Lug depth: 3,5 mm
- Heel stack height: 29.6 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 21.3 mm
- Weight: 247 g
- Lacing system: Quicklace
|Country of Origin||Imported|