Ideal for backcountry treks with a large group of campers and emergency preparedness, the All-in-One Squeeze Water Filtration System provides an easy-to-use, portable, and high-flow water filtration system that can be used in a variety of situations. Using the included adapters, attach the filter to a 5-gallon bucket (sold separately) for high-volume potable water, or to a household faucet. The kit also comes with a 32-ounce (1-liter) BPA-free collapsible water pouch for personal use while backpacking or traveling.
- ‘U’ shaped hollow fiber micro-tubes trap contaminants while allowing decontaminated water to freely pass through at a high flow rate
- Certified for 0.1 micron filtration, meaning there is no pore larger than 0.1 micron in size
- All Sawyer water filters meet or exceed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended removal rates
- Can be attached inline on most hydration packs
- Filtering membranes are sturdy enough to withstand backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate
- Can be cleaned and reused almost indefinitely with no expensive cartridges to replace
- Includes: Squeeze filter with push/pull cap, 32 oz. collapsible drinking pouch, spare push/pull cap, bucket adapter kit, faucet adapter, cleaning plunger, filter hanger, instructions
- Filter Material: 0.1 micron absolute hollow fiber membrane
- Packaged Weight: 10 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|