The Latitude™ down sleeping bag is an excellent versatile option designed with a tapered rectangular shape that suits a broad range of temperatures and activities. It's filled with 750+ loft RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™ and features a large hood, broad shoulders, large chest area, and wider foot box, offering a luxuriously comfortable backcountry bed. With the addition of a full-length side zipper and foot zipper, this bag can be opened out to a camping blanket or camping quilt. When the mercury drops, the neck collar and draft tube will help retain the warmth of the bag, and the 2D NanoShell™ outer fabric will help mitigate moisture. The Latitude could be your perfect sleep refuge for traveling, hiking, cycle touring, ski touring, snow camping and more, depending on your selection.
- 2D NanoShell™ (20D nylon) gives this bag a high degree of breathability and windproof-ness along with a high level of water repellency
- RDS-certified ULTRA-DRY Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down
- Full-length YKK® #5 side and foot zip
- Will zip to any Women's Trek™, Latitude™, or Talus™ sleeping bag to form a snug double sleeping bag
- Oversized neck-collar, hood seal, and oversized zipper draft tube
- Internal cell phone pocket
- Includes lightweight, water-resistant Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag
- 15°F: 7.7 L ≈ 6 pack of toilet paper. Un-quilted.
- 3.5 Season: comfort for fall, some winter, and all of spring. Perfect for summer when used as a quilt.
- Fit: Roomy, lots of room to roll, curl, and adjust all night long
- Best Use: Backpacking, Camping, Bike Touring, Snow Camping
- Zip Options: Full-length left side and foot box zipper. Unzip fully to use as blanket.
- Weight: 2 lbs., 10 oz.
- Fill weight: 1 lb., 5 oz.
- Volume: 7.7L
- Compressed: 10L to 3.3L
- Fits up to: 6 ft., 4 in.
- Packed size: 8 x 12 in.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|