This insulated women's sleep mat offers the perfect combination of lightweight comfort and warmth. Semi-rectangular with Exkin Platinum fabric and high-loft Thermolite insulation, the Sea to Summit Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Mat is the key to comfortable cool-weather sleep on short or long camping trips.
- Material: 40D Nylon
- Insulation: Thermolite (synthetic) - Prevents heat loss
- 4.7 R-Value: Warm enough for all seasons and perfect for cold weather adventures.
- Women-specific semi-rectangular shape is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder than unisex pads.
- Exkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss.
- Hybrid dual layer of medium-resolution Air Sprung Cells in the torso increases comfort
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure.
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the perfect balance between weight and durability.
- Liquid-extruded thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) bonds permanently to shell fabric, virtually eliminating delamination.
- Antimicrobial treatment added to the TPU helps prevent mold issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Includes an Airstream pump integrated into the base of the stuff sack.
- Repair kit containing 6 self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field and a spare silicone one-way valve insert
- Extended storage instructions: Mat should be laid flat and folded as few times as possible with valve open.
- Thickness: 2.5 in.
- Dimensions: 66 x 21.5 x 2.5 in
- Packed size: 4.25 in. x 9 in.
- Weight: 1 lb., 3.6 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|