Sea to Summit has designed a down sleeping bag collection specifically for women, and the Trek™ Women's Series includes two models. The women's Trek™ bags use the same 650+ loft RDS certified ULTRADRY Down™ and 2D PermaShell outer fabric as the regular bags. They're cut slightly shorter and wider to incorporate extra room in the hip area, along with more down in the foot and torso areas. Additionally, a layer of THERMOLITE® insulation in the foot box keeps ankles and feet toasty through the night. This versatile bag is ideal for many activities and is ready to be put to the limits during any adventure.
- RDS-certified ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down
- Women's-specific cut: narrower in the shoulders, wider in the hip section.
- Women's-specific insulation: Extra down and a layer of THERMOLITE® in the bottom two baffles for extra warmth in the feet.
- Will zip to any Basecamp™, Trek™, Latitude™, or Talus™ sleeping bag to form a snug double sleeping bag
- Full-length YKK® #5 side and foot zippers
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag
- 18°F: 7.0 L ≈ Two halves of a rolled yoga mat side by side
- 3 Season: Comfort for fall, some winter, and all of spring. Perfect for summer when used as a quilt.
- Fit: Roomy, lots of room to roll, curl, and adjust all night long.
- Best Use: Backpacking, Travel, Camping
- Shell Fabric: 2D PermaShell (30D nylon) treated with DWR
- Zip Options: Full-length right side and foot box zipper. Unzip fully to use as blanket.
- Weight: 2 lbs., 11 oz.
- Fill weight: 1.54 lbs.
- Volume: 7L
- Compressed: 15L to 5L
- Fits up to: 5 ft., 7 in.
- Packed size: 8 x 10 in.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|