SealLine’s lightest compression sack, the new splashproof and ultralight BlockerLite Compression Cinch Sack not only saves space, but it also saves weight for thru-hikers and gram counters. The ultra-convenient drawcord opening makes it fast and easy to access, all while supplying a high level of splashproof protection.
- Ultralight: Featherweight 20D silicone- and polyurethane-coated nylon delivers splashproof defense while barely tipping the scales.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, SealLine’s Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- Securable, easy access: Drawcord closure supplies speedy, hassle-free access to contents, while the lockable cord lock ensures the sack stays cinched tight.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction, compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight™ packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Measures 3.5 x 6.4 x 11.8"
- Volume: 305 cu. in./5L
- PVC-Free: Yes
- Closure: Roll-down
- Material(s): 20D silicone/polyurethane-coated nylon
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|