Our new and improved Hike Light socks, formerly PhD Outdoor, bring you enhanced features to maximize comfort and help you get after it at the highest level. We've extended the durability zones to make them cover even more of the sock–offering the same comfort with even more strength. And we've updated our mesh zones to help improve breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. Combine these features with a light cushion on the entire bottom of the foot and you get a sock that provides the highest degree of comfort, fit, and durability—helping you take care of your feet on any trail.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushion: Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
- Virtually Seamless Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane|