A year-round favorite, our Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms work hard to keep you comfortable everywhere, from the ski lifts to the campsite. With an updated fit to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics, these bottoms stay durable while 100% Merino next to skin keeps you comfy and ready for more action. This gear is built for four seasons of adventure.
- Core Spun: Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Merino 150: This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Fully functional fly
- Merino-lined, 1.5” (4 cm) wide elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|