Running can be grueling, but that doesn’t mean it has to be completely uncomfortable. With our Zero Cushion Low Ankle run socks, you get the comfort and durability that will help make every mile feel good. From the Virtually Seamless toe to the breathable mesh zones and from the Indestructawool technology to the Achilles heel tab to reduce slippage, this sock offers purpose-driven features that help you get the work done. So if you’re ready to hit the trail, the pavement, or the treadmill for some good old-fashioned training miles, be sure your gear includes the sock that will help you stay comfortable for the long haul.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- 50% Merino Wool 25% Nylon 21% Recycled Nylon 4% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||50% Merino Wool 25% Nylon 21% Recycled Nylon 4% Elastane|